Tuesday 30 June 2015

Wacom Grip Pen clicks without pressing the button?

Lately I've had a problem with my Intuos Pro - whenever I hoovered my pen on the surface of the tablet, it reacted as if I was right-clicking. I had the right click assigned to the upper button of my Grip Pen.
Because nothing on the Internet solved the problem I decided to try fixing it my way. And it worked!

I just tightened the screws (after disassembling the pen) which seemed to be somehow connected to the buttons (I did it to both of the screws, but I think the upper one was the responsible one).



I did it when I had no more ideas of how to fix my problem. I recommend being careful if you decide to use this method.

I hope it helps somebody who, just as I did, thought the only option was to get a new pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment